We are dedicated to:
- Organizing the Public Insurance Adjusters of the Midwestern States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin, to better serve the consumers of insurance of these states and to help facilitate the expeditious and proper handling of insurance losses and claims.
- Uniting the Public Insurance Adjusters of the Midwestern States for their mutual benefit, education and protection, as well as to benefit and protect the general public.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of professional conduct and efficiency among its members, and to study and assist in carrying out the provisions of all laws and regulations pertaining to Public Insurance Adjusters that may be enacted or formulated by the Government or by the various Midwestern State Legislatures and Insurance Departments of the Midwestern States.
- Advancing and protecting the interests of its members, to promote their welfare, and to attain a spirit of helpful assistance and cooperation among its members.
- Becoming a source of consultation regarding industry issues for various Midwestern States' Departments of Insurance and State legislatures. More...
- Creating and fostering educational programs for members and the public.
We, the Association of Midwest Public Insurance Adjusters, in order to establish and maintain the highest level of professional standards and services, for the purposes of protecting our rights and the rights of insured's throughout the Midwest States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin, to provide a means for solving and dealing with our common concerns, to insure harmonious working relations with one another and promote general welfare, adopt this constitution for our Association. Be careful of other associations who are really simply roofing contractors acting as Public Adjusters
"Dedicated to Professionalism"